We need to build up institutions to guard against future government failure. We all know we need to buy insurance before something bad happens, not after. It’s the same for government. We need to slowly build up a credible alternative party so that if the ruling party fails, the alternative can step in to take its place, and Singapore will continue to progress and thrive. This process could take years and many election cycles. The Workers’ Party has started this process of building with your help. In this election, we need to work together to continue to build a credible alternative.
- G20 agrees to ‘monitor’ cryptocurrencies but no action yet
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid data misuse scandal
- Doctors endorse counseling of some kids, young adults to prevent skin cancer
- Fatal US self-driving auto accident raises novel legal questions
- China’s Tencent to take stake in Ubisoft games maker
- Football: Contenders for England’s goalkeeper World Cup conundrum
- Exclusive – Cycling-X-ray trucks to be used at top races to detect motors