While I will no longer be an NCMP, I intend to continue serving residents on the ground in East Coast GRC and through my Party in the areas of policy research and media. I would like to thank all the residents of East Coast GRC who have supported me and WP in the past two elections which I contested, and I look forward to greater interactions with you over the next five years. For those who did not vote for us, I especially look forward to an opportunity to understand your concerns, hopes and dreams, and to be able to serve you better in the future.
- Man Involved In Brutal Geylang Lorong 19 Beatdown Arrested For Pushing Police Officers
- Woman offers S$18,000 Hermès bag for NTUC vouchers for needy families
- Foreign Worker Finds Lost Wallet, Thanks To Facebook Post Shared More Than 16,000 Times
- Bomb blast in Syria’s Afrin kills seven civilians, four Syrian rebels -Anadolu
- Generals who can’t hold a candle to a Corporal
- MAS fines StanChart Singapore for anti-money laundering, terrorism financing breaches
- Top court cancels bail for Bangladesh opposition chief Zia