While I will no longer be an NCMP, I intend to continue serving residents on the ground in East Coast GRC and through my Party in the areas of policy research and media. I would like to thank all the residents of East Coast GRC who have supported me and WP in the past two elections which I contested, and I look forward to greater interactions with you over the next five years. For those who did not vote for us, I especially look forward to an opportunity to understand your concerns, hopes and dreams, and to be able to serve you better in the future.
- Jim Rogers banned from investing in North Korea
- Death penalty to be replaced with 30 years’ imprisonment should it be abolished, says Malaysian Minister
- Driver arrested for attempting to smuggle a man out of Singapore illegally
- NTUC removing fish from the menu does not gel with wanting to keep food costs down for the consumer
- Temasek pays US$250m for 3-yr-old Israeli cybersecurity firm when original investor only put in US$4.3m
- Chart of the Day: Taxi licence holders on the rise after Grab-Uber merger
- The challenges Singapore entrepreneurs face, and what it takes to succeed