While I will no longer be an NCMP, I intend to continue serving residents on the ground in East Coast GRC and through my Party in the areas of policy research and media. I would like to thank all the residents of East Coast GRC who have supported me and WP in the past two elections which I contested, and I look forward to greater interactions with you over the next five years. For those who did not vote for us, I especially look forward to an opportunity to understand your concerns, hopes and dreams, and to be able to serve you better in the future.
- US court rejects Allergan bid to shield patents through tribe deal
- Bayer to phase out Essure birth control device in U.S
- Trump accuses China, EU of currency manipulation
- China and UAE sign deals as president visits Abu Dhabi
- US rejects Russia idea for referendum in eastern Ukraine
- S’porean woman, 25, fined S$5,500 for evading S$819 GST on Paris-bought branded goods
- Putin says Russia’s World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues