I feel very sad reading the news report on the Coroner’s inquiry and his conclusions, including the finding that less than 2 hours after leaving the police station, 14-year old Benjamin Lim committed suicide. While the Coroner said that had not come across anything that was not in accordance with police or school procedures, he … Continue reading "Coroner’s inquiry on Benjamin Lim case"
- 35.6°C temperature recorded at Marina Barrage on Oct. 5, 2018
- Esso attendant won’t have to bear S$60 petrol bill after Mitsubishi driver supposedly claims he only wanted S$30 worth of petrol
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up To 70% Off Lock & Lock Containers, Tumblrs & More At Warehouse Sale (Until 21 Oct)
- Zahid summoned to be present at MACC headquarters tomorrow — report
- WATCH: Motorcyclist with mad skills manages to maintain balance after hitting wooden plank on road
- Davinder Singh: WP ex-chief Low Thia Khiang had lots of say over employing Hougang Town Council staff
- Pay as you like….tea time @ half past three