I feel very sad reading the news report on the Coroner’s inquiry and his conclusions, including the finding that less than 2 hours after leaving the police station, 14-year old Benjamin Lim committed suicide. While the Coroner said that had not come across anything that was not in accordance with police or school procedures, he … Continue reading "Coroner’s inquiry on Benjamin Lim case"
- Soccer – French referee’s ban extended after appeal: report
- Broadcom shareholders approve plan to move back to US
- Tennis – Svitolina ends Osaka’s run to reach third round in Miami
- Dane accused of brutal submarine murder was ‘loving psychopath’
- Brazil sink Russia 3-0 with second-half breakthrough
- #DeleteFacebook? Privacy proves hard to protect online
- Abbott’s Alere resolves US diagnostic device probe for US$33.2 million