I feel very sad reading the news report on the Coroner’s inquiry and his conclusions, including the finding that less than 2 hours after leaving the police station, 14-year old Benjamin Lim committed suicide. While the Coroner said that had not come across anything that was not in accordance with police or school procedures, he … Continue reading "Coroner’s inquiry on Benjamin Lim case"
- 5 Unique Insurance Policies Benefits That You Probably Didn’t Know Existed
- Russian ‘agent’ held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US government
- Haley calls human rights council UN’s ‘greatest failure’
- More evidence that omega-3 supplements lack heart benefits
- Judge denies Manafort’s request to suppress evidence
- US troop remains to be repatriated soon from North Korea: Pompeo
- Uber names new privacy chief, data protection officer