Today, online gambling is legalised. Tomorrow, a third casino? We cannot continue handing them a blank cheque to do as they please.
- G20 agrees to ‘monitor’ cryptocurrencies but no action yet
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid data misuse scandal
- Doctors endorse counseling of some kids, young adults to prevent skin cancer
- Fatal US self-driving auto accident raises novel legal questions
- China’s Tencent to take stake in Ubisoft games maker
- Football: Contenders for England’s goalkeeper World Cup conundrum
- Exclusive – Cycling-X-ray trucks to be used at top races to detect motors