Now the Prime Minister exhorts us to lower our expectations for future economic growth. Frankly I’m not confident that we can even achieve 2-3% growth with this government’s economic policies. Productivity, which is the main driver of quality growth, has been flat or negative for the last 4 years. The main thing that’s propping up growth these days is labour inputs, largely from the (still) growing foreign labour force.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public