Now the Prime Minister exhorts us to lower our expectations for future economic growth. Frankly I'm not confident that we can even achieve 2-3% growth with this government's economic policies. Productivity, which is the main driver of quality growth, has been flat or negative for the last 4 years. The main thing that's propping up growth these days is labour inputs, largely from the (still) growing foreign labour force.
- Italy name Buffon in squad for friendlies
- Heroic defence key to grand slam win, says Ireland coach Schmidt
- Wales hang on to edge out France and seal second spot
- Football: Rodrigo, Zaza send Valencia third in Spain
- Fired FBI deputy McCabe kept notes on interactions with Trump – source familiar
- Badminton: Shi sets up all-Chinese All England badminton final
- Qatar sues online critics of its government – US lawsuit