Now the Prime Minister exhorts us to lower our expectations for future economic growth. Frankly I'm not confident that we can even achieve 2-3% growth with this government's economic policies. Productivity, which is the main driver of quality growth, has been flat or negative for the last 4 years. The main thing that's propping up growth these days is labour inputs, largely from the (still) growing foreign labour force.
- Perhaps it is better for Singaporean footballer Ben Davis to not be granted NS deferment
- Sri Lanka police arrest father for sharing beer with toddler son
- Trump says he, Putin discussed North Korea, curbing global nuclear weapons
- Trump says he has confidence in US agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki
- Wall St. gains on Powell comments, rosy earnings expectations
- Panama World Cup coach Gomez quits
- Froome welcomes rivals’ lack of aggression on first mountain stage