LTA's latest statement raises more questions than it answers. We learned that the two "protective bubbles" around the train both went down long before it was hit. These protective bubbles are critical safety features that alert nearby trains to stop, so as to avoid collisions. Here are 8 questions I would like to ask.
- 5 Unique Insurance Policies Benefits That You Probably Didn’t Know Existed
- Russian ‘agent’ held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US government
- Haley calls human rights council UN’s ‘greatest failure’
- More evidence that omega-3 supplements lack heart benefits
- Judge denies Manafort’s request to suppress evidence
- US troop remains to be repatriated soon from North Korea: Pompeo
- Uber names new privacy chief, data protection officer