LTA’s latest statement raises more questions than it answers. We learned that the two “protective bubbles” around the train both went down long before it was hit. These protective bubbles are critical safety features that alert nearby trains to stop, so as to avoid collisions. Here are 8 questions I would like to ask.
- Nissan to lay off 700 contract workers in Mississippi
- Private hospital treatment, public hospital fees
- SilkAir’s transfer of routes to Singapore Airlines
- Din Tai Fung rents Lucky Plaza apartment for S$20,000 a month for Orchard outlets staff to rest
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX
- Fossil to sell smartwatch technology worth US$40 million to Google, shares rise
- Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon