LTA's latest statement raises more questions than it answers. We learned that the two "protective bubbles" around the train both went down long before it was hit. These protective bubbles are critical safety features that alert nearby trains to stop, so as to avoid collisions. Here are 8 questions I would like to ask.
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available
- Trump walks out on Democrats in fury over Russia probe