LTA's latest statement raises more questions than it answers. We learned that the two "protective bubbles" around the train both went down long before it was hit. These protective bubbles are critical safety features that alert nearby trains to stop, so as to avoid collisions. Here are 8 questions I would like to ask.
- G20 agrees to ‘monitor’ cryptocurrencies but no action yet
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid data misuse scandal
- Doctors endorse counseling of some kids, young adults to prevent skin cancer
- Fatal US self-driving auto accident raises novel legal questions
- China’s Tencent to take stake in Ubisoft games maker
- Football: Contenders for England’s goalkeeper World Cup conundrum
- Exclusive – Cycling-X-ray trucks to be used at top races to detect motors