The late Supreme leader of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew once infamously dismissed Singaporeans as “champion grumblers” condescendingly. Judging from the torrent of criticisms leveled at the PAP and its beleaguered transport minister Khaw Boon Wan online lately, there appears to be an element of truth in his jibe. A foreigner not familiar with Singapore might […]
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021