The late Supreme leader of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew once infamously dismissed Singaporeans as “champion grumblers” condescendingly. Judging from the torrent of criticisms leveled at the PAP and its beleaguered transport minister Khaw Boon Wan online lately, there appears to be an element of truth in his jibe. A foreigner not familiar with Singapore might […]
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available
- Trump walks out on Democrats in fury over Russia probe