In other countries, when things gone wrong, the top leader or executive will usually resign to take responsibility, but in Singapore it is the other way round. Despite widespread calls from the public for embattled SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek to resign over the recent spate of ïncidents”affecting the train operator, he has adamantly refused to […]
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available
- Trump walks out on Democrats in fury over Russia probe