A 14 month old was given an overdose of cough mixture at YSL Bedok Clinic and Surgery which caused him to be drowsy for two days! (Source: Give.Asia) According to the irate mother Belinda Lum who posted her terrifying encounter on fundraising platform Give.Asia, she took her son to the clinic at Block 539, Bedok […]
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021