SINGAPORE: A Bangladeshi worker who was recently caught plucking leaves from a tree at the Singapore Botanic Gardens has been given a warning, the National Parks Board (NParks) said in a statement on Monday (Jan 29). This came after the man's employer appealed against the ticket issued to him ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend