LONDON: Britain expects countries to want to renegotiate free trade deals made by the European Union after the country leaves the bloc in March next year, Brexit minister David Davis said on Monday. "In the case of the big ones (trade agreements), South Korea would be one of them, we would ...
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record