KOLKATA: At least 36 people were killed in India's West Bengal state when a bus with 55 passengers on board plunged into a river early on Monday, a provincial minister said. The state-owned road transport bus fell 30-feet into river Bhairav off a bridge after the driver lost control, about 280 km ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India