DORTMUND: Spanish defender Marc Bartra told a German court on Monday (Jan 29) of his mortal fear when bombs hit the bus of his Borussia Dortmund football team last year in an attack which he said "changed my life". Bartra, 27, was testifying in the trial of German-Russian man Sergei Wenergold, who ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor