BRUSSELS: Britain must follow EU laws despite losing all involvement in decision-making during a post-Brexit transition period, the bloc said on Monday (Jan 29) as it agreed its demands for the temporary phase. EU negotiator Michel Barnier rejected London's calls for a "right to object" to any new ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend