Liberia's newly sworn-in President George Weah pledged to cut his own salary by a quarter on Monday, in a nationwide address in which he warned of tough times ahead for a "broke" country.
- Some impressive statistics on the performance of Bush Jr, Obama and Trump as Presidents of the USA
- Mexico pride march poses questions for leftist presidency favourite
- New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern names new-borne daughter Neve Te Aroha
- Jamal Yunos to give himself up after ‘winning’ post of UMNO youth chief
- Russian jets strike rebel held town in Syria – opposition sources
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration