London approved on Monday Ford's plans to operate its Chariot minibus services as the automaker expands its mobility service designed to tap into growing demand in cities among those wishing to make trips rather than buy cars.
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance