LA JOLLA: Australia's Jason Day sank an 18-inch birdie putt on the sixth playoff hole on Monday (Jan 29) to defeat Sweden's Alex Noren and win the US PGA Tour's Farmers Insurance Open. Noren found the water with his second shot of the morning while Day placed his third inches from the cup to seal ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor