SINGAPORE: “I’ve waited 10 years for this opportunity.” Mr Quek Yang Boon, clad in a black Government Technology Agency (GovTech) polo tee and khaki pants, said in earnest, during an interview with Channel NewsAsia on Friday (Jan 26). He did not appear to be a fair-weather engineer simply looking ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI