WASHINGTON: U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has ordered a review of security protocols, officials say, after fitness tracking devices broadcast patterns of movement at military facilities around the world, including in war zones. Nathan Russer, a student at the Australian National University in ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend