LONDON: Scientists have assembled the most complete human genome to be mapped with a single technology using a new pocket-size portable DNA sequencer, which they say could one day make genome mapping quick and simple enough to do at home. Using a device about the size of a mobile phone and called ...
- Some impressive statistics on the performance of Bush Jr, Obama and Trump as Presidents of the USA
- Mexico pride march poses questions for leftist presidency favourite
- New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern names new-borne daughter Neve Te Aroha
- Jamal Yunos to give himself up after ‘winning’ post of UMNO youth chief
- Russian jets strike rebel held town in Syria – opposition sources
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration