NEW YORK: Some patients with a common nighttime breathing disorder known as obstructive sleep apnoea may do just as well at managing the condition when they see a primary care provider instead of a specialist, a research review suggests. “We found that in general, outcomes such as sleepiness ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India