OSLO: Scientists were left puzzled on Monday (Jan 29) over US President Donald Trump's assertion that ice caps are "setting records" when much of the world's ice from the Alps to the Andes is melting amid global warming. Trump cast doubt on mainstream scientific findings about climate change in an ...
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record