SAN FRANCISCO: A US appeals court on Monday (Jan 29) agreed to reconsider an earlier ruling, which had blocked a San Francisco law that mandated health warnings for soda and other sugary drinks. A three-judge panel on the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals blocked the San Francisco ordinance last ...
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit