GENEVA: The United Nations on Tuesday condemned a recent wave of air strikes on medical centres in rebel-held parts of Syria including one that put a hospital serving 50,000 people out of action. The Syrian government, which is backed by Russian air power in its almost seven-year-long war with ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30