REUTERS: Chipmaker AMD on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter earnings and revenue that handily exceeded Wall Street forecasts, as it sold more graphics processors used in data centres and computers. Sunnyvale, California-based AMD said sales in its graphics and computing business, which makes ...
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers
- Mother & son in the Philippines melt hearts playing on makeshift bedding beside traffic road