When Apple Inc announces its first-quarter earnings on Thursday, investors will seek signs of whether the company's US$999 iPhone X launched last autumn was a Steve Jobs-style hit or, as more analysts suspect, a letdown.
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor