SARAJEVO: Bosnia's war crimes court confirmed a genocide indictment on Tuesday against the Bosnian Serb wartime police chief over the massacre of up to 8,000 Muslim men and boys in Srebrenica, the site of Europe's worst atrocity since World War Two. The 59-year-old Tomislav Kovac, who served as ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India