Is Johor really a guaranteed vote bank for UMNO and the ruling Barisan Nasional? ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute’s Serina Rahman takes a closer look at voter sentiments and says that’s hardly the case today.
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings
- Wenger expects to be back in work by January