Is Johor really a guaranteed vote bank for UMNO and the ruling Barisan Nasional? ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute’s Serina Rahman takes a closer look at voter sentiments and says that’s hardly the case today.
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit