I refer to the article “ElderShield committee proposes severe disability insurance scheme be made compulsory, members to start paying premiums at age 30” (Straits Times, Jan 30). It states that “ElderShield coverage should be made compulsory, including for those with pre-existing disabilities, said the committee reviewing Read More
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India