BARCELONA: Catalan lawmakers are scheduled to vote Tuesday (Jan 30) on a bid by Catalonia's ousted separatist leader Carles Puigdemont to form a new government, setting the stage for a fresh showdown with Spain's central government which removed him from office. Puigdemont moved to Belgium shortly ...
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports
- So many low-pay PMET’s?
- Saudi Arabia denies UEFA charge of hosting pirated sports channel