Germany must increase its military spending and take a more active role in conflicts to avoid being seen as one of the world's biggest freeloaders, an influential diplomat said on Wednesday.
- AHTC trial: PwC’s forensic auditor conceded that he did not consider ‘factor of political life’ in giving the adverse report
- Chinese premier urges protection of free trade as US spat grows
- Around 100,000 Opel vehicles to be recalled in diesel probe – ministry
- Beer lovers face price spikes, shortages as climate changes: Study
- M’sian man uses Booking.com to book holiday apartment in Korea, discovers it doesn’t exist
- Hi-tech peer-to-peer networks let Nigerian farmers log on for cash
- EU ministers say still time for Brexit deal as failure looms