SEOUL: More than three in five European Union executives say doing business in trade-dependent South Korea - Asia's fourth-largest economy - has got harder, a survey showed Tuesday (Jan 30). Respondents to the EU Chamber of Commerce in Korea cited rising labour costs, ambiguous rules, market ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor