(Reuters Health) - Women who gain more weight in early pregnancy are more likely to deliver unusually large babies, who may be prone to a host of health problems later in life, new research shows. But a mother-to-be’s weight gain after 18 weeks was not associated with whether her newborn was large ...
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI
- Mother uploads clip of son being roughed up by hairdresser at a hair salon of ill repute
- Moving without moving