Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, on Tuesday sought to distance himself from comments he made in a 2016 radio interview in which said Donald Trump would pose a threat to the U.S. Constitution if he ever became president.
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance