BRUSSELS: The European Commission said on Tuesday (Jan 30) it would get tough on air quality and penalise members that breached EU rules on pollutants such as nitrogen oxide and particulate matter. The Commission estimates that 400,000 people die every year as the result of airborne pollution and ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India