LONDON: US private equity firm Blackstone Group LP is in advanced talks to buy an approximate 55 per cent stake in the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters Corp for more than US$17 billion, three sources familiar with the matter said on Monday (Jan 29). Thomson Reuters' board, the ...
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record