PARIS: Holders Paris Saint-Germain edged into the French League Cup final by beating Rennes 3-2 at Roazhon Park on Tuesday (Jan 30), despite seeing Kylian Mbappe sent off on his return from injury. Thomas Meunier put the visitors ahead with a magnificent volley, before Rennes winger Wahbi Khazri ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30