PARIS: One-test All Black Charlie Ngatai has continued the exodus of fringe national players from New Zealand before the next Rugby World Cup as the centre will be moving to France, where he will play for Lyon. "LOU Rugby is happy to announce the signing of Charlie Ngatai... who signed a two-year ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane