LOS ANGELES: Mark Salling, an actor who played a supporting role in the TV show Glee, has died at age 35, his attorney said on Tuesday, weeks before his March sentencing on child pornography charges. Salling's attorney, Michael Proctor, confirmed the death but would not comment on a report on ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017
- SP Group to build 500 electric vehicle charging points by 2020
- Singapore Airlines on Sale! Fly to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and more from SGD199 when you book from ZUJI!
- Taiwan Allegedly Encourages Boycott Of Singapore Airlines, Scoot Over China Issue
- AirAsia strongly refutes allegations by CBI