LOS ANGELES: Mark Salling, an actor who played a supporting role in the TV show Glee, has died at age 35, his attorney said on Tuesday, weeks before his March sentencing on child pornography charges. Salling's attorney, Michael Proctor, confirmed the death but would not comment on a report on ...
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies