LOS ANGELES: Mark Salling, an actor who played a supporting role in the TV show Glee, has died at age 35, his attorney said on Tuesday, weeks before his March sentencing on child pornography charges. Salling's attorney, Michael Proctor, confirmed the death but would not comment on a report on ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA