SINGAPORE: Hailstones were reported in various parts of Singapore on Tuesday (Jan 30) evening amid heavy rain in the north of the island. Ms Sara Thompson, a teacher at GEMS World Academy international school, was on her way home from work when hail struck at Seletar West Link. "We are ...
- Russia’s Kadyrov honours Egypt’s Salah at gala dinner – press service
- Dow ends losing streak as oil shares gain
- Netflix communication head quits over ‘insensitive’ comment
- USOC close to naming new chief
- Hend zooms to BMW lead as Fleetwood barely makes cut
- Accused N.Y attacker says US court’s judgement ‘not important’
- No drugs, no alcohol in US celebrity chef Bourdain’s body when he died – prosecutor