WASHINGTON: The administrator of Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency has resigned and an officer with a track record of "poor performance" has been fired after triggering mass panic with a false alert of a ballistic missile headed for the Pacific islands, officials said on Tuesday (Jan 30). The ...
- Appreciating the role structural injustice plays in perpetuating poverty
- Divided EU leaders convene for emergency talks on migration
- Saudi women driving ban ends
- Commentary: Is Airbnb sharing or plain old commercial letting? What regulation needs to consider
- Fox spirits and demons: China’s tech giants splash out in cartoon arms race
- Trump adviser Kushner tells Palestinian newspaper he’s ‘ready to work’ with Abbas
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record