COPENHAGEN: Hearing aid maker GN Store Nord aims to capitalise on the US$600 million market for hearing protection in combat zones with a new device to help soldiers communicate on the battlefield and protect their hearing at the same time. GN is joining U.S. firms Honeywell, 3M, as well as ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance