WASHINGTON: The US House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines on Monday (Jan 29) to release a classified memo that Republicans say shows anti-Trump bias by the FBI and the Justice Department in seeking a warrant to conduct an intelligence eavesdropping operation. In approving the release ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017