Ahead of the Singapore government’s budget announcement in February, there has been much talk of rise in GST. Currently, consumers in Singapore are exempt from paying GST when they purchase less than S$400 worth of goods online from overseas vendors. It is widely believed that this exemption will be wiped out in the new budget […]
- Commentary: The hidden dividends of a longer life
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- WOTC – Education policy
- WOTC – Is HDB flat a good investment?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- WOTC – Use of town council software
- WOTC – Dispute over Oxfam report