SINGAPORE: Residents and store owners in the north of Singapore said that Tuesday evening's (Jan 30) storm caught them by surprise, as they took stock of the damage caused by heavy rain, strong wind and falling trees and branches. In Chong Pang, a large tree branch fell on one of the tents ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India