TOKYO: Japanese automotive chip maker Renesas Electronics Corp is in talks to acquire US chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc in a deal that could be valued up to US$20 billion, CNBC reported. A deal is not imminent and one may not happen, CNBC said. A spokesman at Renesas declined to confirm ...
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports
- So many low-pay PMET’s?
- Saudi Arabia denies UEFA charge of hosting pirated sports channel