XXXX: Women who use oral contraceptives for at least a decade may be less likely to develop ovarian or endometrial malignancies, and this benefit doesn’t seem to be diminished by other lifestyle risk factors, a US study suggests. In fact, the risk-lowering effect of long-term birth control pill ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA