XXXX: Women who use oral contraceptives for at least a decade may be less likely to develop ovarian or endometrial malignancies, and this benefit doesn’t seem to be diminished by other lifestyle risk factors, a US study suggests. In fact, the risk-lowering effect of long-term birth control pill ...
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online
- Can you solve this math question?
- Fire breaks out at furniture warehouse in Sungei Kadut