LONDON: A homeless man hailed as a hero for apparently coming to the aid of victims of the Manchester Arena terror attack was jailed for more than four years on Tuesday (Jan 30) after admitting to actually robbing them. Chris Parker, 33, had claimed to have helped some of those injured in last ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir