PARIS: The Michelin guide allowed a top French restaurant to bow out of its listings Tuesday (Jan 30) after its chef said he no longer wanted to cook under the "huge pressure" of being judged by its inspectors. It is the first time it has ever allowed a restaurant to withdraw from its pages ...
- Zoho Show Aims to Provide Intuitive Presentation Tool for Small Business
- Bitcoin can cause massive internet shutdown – report
- Turkish PM says soldiers began duties in Syria’s Manbij – NTV
- World Cup: Low turnout but warm welcome for England in Volgograd
- Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO
- General Electric to cut 1,200 jobs in Switzerland
- BToto 4Q earnings more than halves, pays 4 sen dividend