SINGAPORE: The mother of former national table tennis player Li Hu was sentenced to six weeks’ jail on Tuesday (Jan 30) for offering a €2,000 (S$3,200) bribe to the technical director of the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) Loy Soo Han in return for leniency for her son. Su Fengxian is ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- What do Singaporeans mean when they say change is coming?
- Mauresmo becomes first woman to lead France’s Davis Cup team
- World Cup heading for record number of penalties
- Trump’s goal to keep China from using ‘nuclear option’ of dumping US debt – Max Keiser
- Call for locals-only cooks in Malaysia ‘just a suggestion’, no decision made: Reports